Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wacky Wednesday





I am attempting to spice up my blog a little bit more. I will still be posting things related to being a Home School Mama but I also have another side of me: the crazy wacky side of me. :D So for today, I have scoured the Inter-Web for wacky things that make me giggle...today I have found a website dedicated to wacky inventions. Some of these are interesting...others are yeah....no words are needed. Let's get started, shall we?



The Self-Twirling Spaghetti Fork.

Yes, this is one that I would buy! When I eat spaghetti, I tend to get it all over the place, so this would make it super easy for me to eat...and it looks cool. Like a Pasta Magic Wand...that my kids would not be allowed to play with. LOL


Spring Water Ice.....seriously????




The Healthy Handle.

Now, this is something that I would purchase. Like many of you parents out there, one of your worst fears is placing your child in a cart that has been touched by someone that is sick, or worse: didn't wash their hands after using the restroom! GROSS!! Yes, many stores have sanitation wipes that you can use, but then you are throwing those away and causing a mess...why not just bring your own cover for your cart? You can take it off and wash it at home for later use. I'd buy this one.



If anyone wants to be nice and get me something for Christmas: I will take this!!! Currently, as we speak...or type...I am lying in bed typing. I could be just as happy as this woman lying in bed! This thing is awesome sauce! I want it! Take my money!!!


I hope you all enjoyed this little wacky detour...what else would you like to see on here???

"Wacky" Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment